Forum Index
Forum Index  »  Announcements  »  Moderator / contributor wanted!
Page 1 of 1    

Moderator / contributor wanted!

eyn
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quote
mihima admin
mihima admin Joined: 19 Jun 2007 Posts: 21 Location: Canada
We would like to look for a moderator / contributor who will be given moderator access and partial access to our server. The job function of this moderator includes:
  • Post updates on mihimaru GT's latest news
  • Moderate forum posts, such as correcting wrong information posted by members and provide additional information, links where appropriate
  • Share media files with members through our server
  • Ideally, this moderator should always be on the forefront when it comes to mihimaru GT's performances, lives, releases etc.
Please apply to be a moderator by telling us what makes you the best candidate for this position. fyi, this is a volunteer position and we are looking for passionate mihimaru GT fans who would like to share his/her knowledge about mihimaru GT with members from around the world.

Unfortunately me and Rinoa are pretty busy with other projects and personal life so we couldn't dedicate as much time as we would like to make this forum more informative and organized. If you believe you have the ability to make a difference, apply now and be part of the staff here!

Just send a PM to either me or Rinoa and we will decide who will be the ideal candidate for this position. Thank you! Nod
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eyn
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quote
mihima admin
mihima admin Joined: 19 Jun 2007 Posts: 21 Location: Canada
Just a follow up of my initial posting, Mattjon has been selected as our new moderator! Congratulation to him and I welcome him to join the staff of this site. Boogie

Mattjon will help to organize this forum better and make information and news more readily available to our members. If you have any problem with this site, Mattjon is now one of the person you should talk to, beside me and Rinoa.

Let's look forward to more mihimadness with the addition of our new moderator! Laugh
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Page 1 of 1