Forum Index
Forum Index  »  Chat Room  »  My Absense
Page 1 of 1    

My Absense

caffeinated
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:26 am Reply with quote
mihima admin
mihima admin Joined: 20 Jun 2007 Posts: 2
Seeing that I'm one of the admins, I think I owe Rinoa and Eyn a big explanation and apology for being totally inactive on both here and Channel-Ai.

My offline life has been beyond crazy. @_@; Graduated from high school this year, I've decided to attend University of Toronto at Mississauga campus. My mom and 2 years old step-sister decided to move back to China, therefore we sold our house, and the sale will close on July 13th. This means we have to pack everything and move out by the 13th. My mom needs to pack her and my sister's belongings, seeing they are leaving for China on the 14th. I have to pack everything I own and more, and move into a small room I've rented off someone else's apartment. We also need to sell everything we can't take with us, meaning our car, big furnitures, etc. Between all these changes at home, I've been working at my part-time job for around 20-30 hours per week.

Everything seems planned out, but to everyone's utter surprise, Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design called me two days ago and offered me admission! This is an art school in Vancouver. After careful and painful consideration, I've decided to attend ECI instead. This means that I have to go through all the complicated and frustrating university registration process again, AND I need to move across Canada by end of August. Now I have to pack up all everything I need for daily life and have them sent to Vancouver, and still keep my essential belongings in separate packs because I'm still going to be staying in Toronto for 1 month.

So basically now everyday I go to work for 6-8 hours, come home tired as hell, and still need to contact schools for both registration and cancellation, pack an endless amount of things, sell things around the house, and throw out endless amounts of useless things (having trash picked up by workers costs base $100 + hourly rate @_@). I have no time to hang out with my boyfriend and friends even though it completely kills me that I'll be leaving them in almost just a month. I've also been a bit sick for the past weeks probably due to all the work and stress, which adds to my frustration. >_>

I know that's been boring to read, if you read it at all. xD; I just can't manage everything I need to do right now, and still contribute to online communities. So a big sorry to Rinoa and Eyn, who I'm sure both have been working hard to make things possible. T^T I also hope everyone here is enjoying their summer breaks more than I am. >n<;
BoAMyjewel
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quote
Kibun Joujou↑↑
Kibun Joujou↑↑ Joined: 06 Jul 2007 Posts: 397
wow!! u are cool!!

hahaha rinoa is nice... she may forgives you haha

welcome back.. Im a member

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quote
Sayonara no Uta
Sayonara no Uta Joined: 10 Jul 2008 Posts: 301 Location: Bahrain
welcome back i am a member too Smile

and wow your life is cool Laugh