Forum Index  »  Chat Room  »  Matthews holiday thread
Page 2 of 2     Previous  1, 2

Matthews holiday thread

Mattjon
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quote
mihima mod
mihima mod Joined: 03 Sep 2007 Posts: 284 Location: Kyoto
shikimai24 wrote:
nice shot matt, high quality photo. what kind of camera do you use?...hehehe i wanna see people riding their bikes to work... must be fun. hehehe!

It is a Sony 8 megapixel something or other. Takes a nice picture in the sunshine, but its a bit crap in the dark.

The worst thing about cyclists, they ride all over the paths/sidewalks! Eek
shikimai24
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:17 am Reply with quote
Magical Speaker
Magical Speaker Joined: 04 Aug 2007 Posts: 511 Location: non
thats what i wanna see! sidewalk traffic! ZOOOOOMG! hehehehe!

oh... 8 mega pix. my handy cam is only 6.5 mega pix... T^T i dunno bout my dad's i dont touch stuffs that isnt mine. :P

One post per day will sure make me reach Love Sick XD
CrimsonReapers
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quote
Koisuru Kimochi
Koisuru Kimochi Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 230 Location: MALAYSIA
Aww damn my father suddenly said I can't go Japan to study anymore. And I juz had to listen 30min of his lecture. Damn now Ive got no goals in life. ZZZZZZZZZzzzz Frown Pissed
simpsorl
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quote
Koisuru Kimochi
Koisuru Kimochi Joined: 27 Sep 2008 Posts: 244 Location: Ohio
CrimsonReapers wrote:
Aww damn my father suddenly said I can't go Japan to study anymore. And I juz had to listen 30min of his lecture. Damn now Ive got no goals in life. ZZZZZZZZZzzzz Frown Pissed

I never listened to my birth father and I still made my own path. You just have to make your own way to study in Japan

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:41 am Reply with quote
Koisuru Kimochi
simpsorl wrote:
CrimsonReapers wrote:

I never listened to my birth father and I still made my own path. You just have to make your own way to study in Japan

Thats nice. Im too dependent on my father. Like if I need money, I just ask from him. I don't get weekly/monthly allowance at all. I nid money i just ask. Same thing goes to paying school fees. He pays them all. All I nid is to convince my dad ><
shikimai24
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quote
Magical Speaker
want me to blackmail your dad crim? jux

dude find a decent job then save up..... dont depend on your dad!
i do sometimes, but for money? meh... noh.... besides my parents always says to me do what you want if its really what you want you know. no ones gonna held me back as long as i do it by myself.... after i finish this semester im gonna take dual course... im going to continue my engineering course then i'll major in english to become an english teacher. :p

just plan ahead. :P hehehehe! really you want me to blackmail your dad? hehehehehe ( again joke )

wait how old are you guys anyway.... i know in america you could work at 16 something....

CrimsonReapers
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quote
Koisuru Kimochi
From Malaysia. Over here u get to work at 16. And I am exactly 16 this year lols. Good luck on your journey to becoming a teacher.

Generally I can actually convince my dad to send me there after my high schools. Due to some certain reasons I cannot state here, so I couldn't. I don't think I can find a job yet lols. Im already fed up with insane studies here (even though its Malaysia, all the 'memorizing' you have to do here is insane).

There isn't anywhere i can work so far that is near my hse and easily reached. I don't even own a bicycle xD. If i do, i can juz go to some stores and work. Maybe its juz the way Americans and Malaysian differs. And especially when you try to differ Americans with Chinese xD

Ive been searching for university/college to enter in Japan after I get my EJU cert. For now I need to concentrate on my studies so that I could be accepted into the Us/Colleges.

And no thx dun nid to blackmail my dad lols (joke)

P.S. WOOHOO 2day i got notified that I am selected to go Japan as an exchange student on November. xDxDxDxDxD
simpsorl
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quote
Koisuru Kimochi
Koisuru Kimochi Joined: 27 Sep 2008 Posts: 244 Location: Ohio
CrimsonReapers wrote:
From Malaysia. Over here u get to work at 16. And I am exactly 16 this year lols. Good luck on your journey to becoming a teacher.

Generally I can actually convince my dad to send me there after my high schools. Due to some certain reasons I cannot state here, so I couldn't. I don't think I can find a job yet lols. Im already fed up with insane studies here (even though its Malaysia, all the 'memorizing' you have to do here is insane).

There isn't anywhere i can work so far that is near my hse and easily reached. I don't even own a bicycle xD. If i do, i can juz go to some stores and work. Maybe its juz the way Americans and Malaysian differs. And especially when you try to differ Americans with Chinese xD

Ive been searching for university/college to enter in Japan after I get my EJU cert. For now I need to concentrate on my studies so that I could be accepted into the Us/Colleges.

P.S. WOOHOO 2day i got notified that I am selected to go Japan as an exchange student on November. xDxDxDxDxD

Oh wait, I talked to a classmate at my school who is from Malaysia, and she told me that after graduating high school, she had to take cram school classes before she could even get into college (for about 2 years). Is that actually a law in Malaysia?

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quote
Magical Speaker
CrimsonReapers wrote:

dude make sure to TAKE A LOT OF PHOTOS! I WANNA SEE SIDEWALK TRAFFIC!!!!!! ( hope you could enjoy japan on november :p)

dun worry. if i cant become a teacher i'll still be an engineering.... *sigh*(dull job)

I was already preparing to kidnap your dad's pet, the sad part about it, i've already paid this Malaysian guy 50 bucks to do it for me.... *sigh* anyway i'll contact him tomorrow. hope your pet wont disappear by then... *sigh*

CrimsonReapers
Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:11 am Reply with quote
Koisuru Kimochi
simpsorl wrote:

Oh wait, I talked to a classmate at my school who is from Malaysia, and she told me that after graduating high school, she had to take cram school classes before she could even get into college (for about 2 years). Is that actually a law in Malaysia?

Holy lols. This is getting a bit too personal. Lets not ruin Matthew's holiday thread lols.

Im not sure abt tat law. But im pretty sure you can enter a college straight away after getting your results of the graduate exam. Unless you failed the national language Bahasa Melayu, then you might have to retake the graduate exams. Maybe your friend meant taking overseas college? Or foundation?

shikimai24 wrote:

dude make sure to TAKE A LOT OF PHOTOS! I WANNA SEE SIDEWALK TRAFFIC!!!!!! ( hope you could enjoy japan on november :p)

dun worry. if i cant become a teacher i'll still be an engineering.... *sigh*(dull job)

I was already preparing to kidnap your dad's pet, the sad part about it, i've already paid this Malaysian guy 50 bucks to do it for me.... *sigh* anyway i'll contact him tomorrow. hope your pet wont disappear by then... *sigh*

I definitely will take as many as possible. But first I need to get a new camera. My only camera is my phone with 3.2mp. I definitely will enjoy Japan (and my first time there). Thanks.

50 bucks for a kidnap lols. I'd pay that guy another 100 bucks for his lunch. Since Malaysian are so corrupted lols. Especially the polices. Just bribe them and you won't be recorded for anything. Not all of them serious case and your done for.
shikimai24
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quote
Magical Speaker
if theyre so corrupt as you said, they'll even take 10 bucks to kidnap a pet.... its <3 4 D MONEY huh? heheh:P

buy a handy sony cam 6.5 mega pixel. thats what i have for only a 150 bucks. the quality is good and enough to enjoy the picture after. also, 6.5 has high resolution so the pictures taken will be as big as half of a 17 inch monitor. :P i guess since theyre like that on mine.

Page 2 of 2     Previous  1, 2