Forum Index
Forum Index  »  mihimatalk  »  mihimaru GT guitarist and bassist?
Page 1 of 1    

mihimaru GT guitarist and bassist?

poketch
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quote
So Merry Christmas
So Merry Christmas Joined: 22 Jun 2008 Posts: 51
hey guys! i just watched mihimaLIVE 2... and then i noticed something..
where's the guitarist? miyake played guitar by himself in gazen yeah! and it makes me curious about the guitarist Tongue

do you know where he is now?

and umm the bassist... we always hear bass' sound especially in gazen yeah!, punkish, kibun joujou and many other songs..
but i never see a bassist! do they have one? because most likely a bassist in Japan is incredibly good and totally different from bassist from other country. Smile Smile

sooooooo is there anyone knows about them?
going_x_crazy
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quote
Tsuyoku Tsuyoku
Tsuyoku Tsuyoku Joined: 15 Jan 2008 Posts: 411 Location: MI // USA
I don't think the guitarist from the first mihimaLIVE was an "official" band member. And since Miyake can play the guitar, there isn't much point of having another guitarist in the band.

As for a bassist; since not all songs need bass, they probably figured they didn't need a bassist in the band. I'm sure using a recording was easier (and probably cheaper - they only need to pay the bassist one time instead for every show).

facebook + twitter
poketch
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quote
So Merry Christmas
So Merry Christmas Joined: 22 Jun 2008 Posts: 51
going_x_crazy wrote:
I don't think the guitarist from the first mihimaLIVE was an "official" band member. And since Miyake can play the guitar, there isn't much point of having another guitarist in the band.

As for a bassist; since not all songs need bass, they probably figured they didn't need a bassist in the band. I'm sure using a recording was easier (and probably cheaper - they only need to pay the bassist one time instead for every show).

okaaaaaay i get it now! thank you so muchh crazyyy Wink Wink

and yeah recording is easier, so they just have to playback the bass' sound when performing live!
and by the way, who's the name of the guitarist from the first mihimaLIVE? do you know?

Page 1 of 1