Forum Index
Forum Index  »  Asian Music  »  Drama & Anti-Fans (DBSK & AKB48)
Page 1 of 1    

Drama & Anti-Fans (DBSK & AKB48)

going_x_crazy
Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quote
Tsuyoku Tsuyoku
Tsuyoku Tsuyoku Joined: 15 Jan 2008 Posts: 411 Location: MI // USA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Japanese idol gets anti-fans after confessing her affection for TVXQ Yunho

Member of Japanese Idol group AKB48, Atsuko Maeda (18 yrs old), admits she’s a huge fan of DBSK’s Jung Yunho.

According to a report in Tokyo Ginza, Maeda expressed, “Yunho is a tall, thoughtful man. When the first trading card to commemorate THSK was released in a bookstore, I immediately went to get it. I really like him.”

After she announced her affection for Yunho in her blog, fans bought her CDs and posters and tore them apart, expressing their discontent with the singer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*just for reference AKB48 + DBSK / THSK / TVXQ

. . . What the heck? Eek My first reaction to the news was that DBSK has some crazy fangirls. It's a known fact and I wasn't completely surprised, though maybe a little sad that I belong to the same fandom... Well, a little while later I found out that it was Atsuko Maeda's male fans that did this! So... they supported her (her group) by buying their merchandise, only to destroy it. Ridiculous. I kept thinking, "Why? It doesn't make any sense." Well, apparently AKB48 is one of those girl groups that are viewed as being "pure" and just realizing that she has interests in boys/men ruins the image her fans have of her. Fans, who I assume are 30+ year old perverted men... Shifty

I just keep thinking how much I love you guys here, and how sane the mihimaru GT fan base is! Love So I'm just basicly posting this because I thought it would be LOL-worthy, and I wanted to let you all know how much I love coming here and hanging out with you! Nod

facebook + twitter
Mattjon
Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quote
mihima mod
mihima mod Joined: 03 Sep 2007 Posts: 284 Location: Kyoto
This really is one of those "only in Japan" moments... No

The whole AKB48 setup is a bit creepy anyway. Some 40 year old virgin picking his favourite school girl to go home and beat off to.

Yes, us mild mannered mihimaru GT fans are much better behaved
CrimsonReapers
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quote
Koisuru Kimochi
Koisuru Kimochi Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 230 Location: MALAYSIA
I guess Japanese is quite patriotic lol. Or more like they are patriotic to quite a limit. I guess its kinda crazy tearing the stuffs they buy into pieces. I don't really know AKB48 very well so I don't have much comment. I kinda agree with Matt-san's last sentence thou lol.

I can't imagine if anything happens to those in Hello! Project ><
simpsorl
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:19 am Reply with quote
Koisuru Kimochi
Koisuru Kimochi Joined: 27 Sep 2008 Posts: 244 Location: Ohio
Mattjon wrote:
This really is one of those "only in Japan" moments... No

The whole AKB48 setup is a bit creepy anyway. Some 40 year old virgin picking his favorite school girl to go home and beat off to.

Yes, us mild mannered mihimaru GT fans are much better behaved

especially since the youngest member in AKB48 is 12 yrs old

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:21 am Reply with quote
Koisuru Kimochi
OH and AKB48 was created as an approachable idol group where w/in their contracts, states that they are not allowed any boyfriends

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quote
Koisuru Kimochi
Koisuru Kimochi Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 230 Location: MALAYSIA
Oh and afterall they are just human like us. I really pity them lol. Same goes for those in Hello! Project too. I really pity them. Its hard for those who is going through puberty. Similar to something I read up at Hello-Online. I hope the problem will be solved soon for her.
simpsorl
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quote
Koisuru Kimochi
going_x_crazy wrote:
Japanese idol gets anti-fans after confessing her affection for TVXQ Yunho

Member of Japanese Idol group AKB48, Atsuko Maeda (18 yrs old), admits she’s a huge fan of DBSK’s Jung Yunho.

According to a report in Tokyo Ginza, Maeda expressed, “Yunho is a tall, thoughtful man. When the first trading card to commemorate THSK was released in a bookstore, I immediately went to get it. I really like him.”

After she announced her affection for Yunho in her blog, fans bought her CDs and posters and tore them apart, expressing their discontent with the singer.

*just for reference AKB48 + DBSK / THSK / TVXQ

. . . What the heck? Eek My first reaction to the news was that DBSK has some crazy fangirls. It's a known fact and I wasn't completely surprised, though maybe a little sad that I belong to the same fandom... Well, a little while later I found out that it was Atsuko Maeda's male fans that did this! So... they supported her (her group) by buying their merchandise, only to destroy it. Ridiculous. I kept thinking, "Why? It doesn't make any sense." Well, apparently AKB48 is one of those girl groups that are viewed as being "pure" and just realizing that she has interests in boys/men ruins the image her fans have of her. Fans, who I assume are 30+ year old perverted men... Shifty

I just keep thinking how much I love you guys here, and how sane the mihimaru GT fan base is! Love So I'm just basicly posting this because I thought it would be LOL-worthy, and I wanted to let you all know how much I love coming here and hanging out with you! Nod

I think that the fans who bought the stuff, since they were male should have bought the tohoshinki stuff and tore that shyt apart since Maeda has a crush w/ Yunho

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quote
Love Is...
Love Is... Joined: 25 Aug 2007 Posts: 149 Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
I hate anti-fans. They're too negative. I'm glad we're all mild mannered and not insane like these "fans". If Hiroko expressed interest in Yunho, I wouldn't tear up her albums. In fact, I would support her because I want her to be happy.
tehn00b
Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quote
Love Is...
Love Is... Joined: 19 Jan 2009 Posts: 190 Location: London
Thats some crazy stuff there, to buy something and destroy it Disbelief they must be really obsessed lol Frown Eek

Page 1 of 1