Forum Index
Forum Index  »  World Music  »  The Official Amy Winehouse Thread
Page 1 of 1    

The Official Amy Winehouse Thread

Maku
Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quote
Love Is...
Love Is... Joined: 30 Jun 2007 Posts: 106 Location: Meyzieu, Lyon, France

<< Amy Jade Winehouse (born 14 September 1983) is an English soul, jazz, and R&B singer and songwriter.

Winehouse's debut album, Frank (released in 2003) was nominated for the Mercury Prize. Winehouse is a two-time Ivor Novello Award winner; once in 2004 for her debut single "Stronger than Me" and again in May 2007 for the first single "Rehab" from her 2006 album Back to Black. On 14 February 2007, she won a BRIT Award for Best British Female Artist (she had also been nominated for Best British Album). On 17 July, Back to Black was announced as one of the 12 albums on the 2007 shortlist of Mercury Prize nominees and later that year she was nominated for three MTV Video Music Awards.
>> (Wikipedia)

You may have heard Amy Winehouse this year for her hit song "Rehab", and more recently "Back to Black" and "Tears Dry On Their Own".
I fell in love with his voice this sume when I bought on purpose Back To Black, and it was a "love at first hearing" XD This album reminds me old Soul & Jazz singer. Amy Winehouse has an awesome voice, that you can feel her behind you when you listen to her. It is one of the best Album I've ever heard, and I'm here to share this artist with you.

Download : Amy Winehouse - Back To Black [Album]

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quote
Magical Speaker
Magical Speaker Joined: 04 Aug 2007 Posts: 511 Location: non
XD 2 of my brothers love her music!

One post per day will sure make me reach Love Sick XD

Page 1 of 1