Forum Index
Forum Index  »  mihimatalk  »  what would you like to hear more of?
Page 1 of 1    

what would you like to hear more of?

going_x_crazy
Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quote
Tsuyoku Tsuyoku
Tsuyoku Tsuyoku Joined: 15 Jan 2008 Posts: 411 Location: MI // USA
discussion time!~
With two new singles around the corner, and most likely an album in the early fall, what do you want to hear from mihimaru GT next? More of the same, or something completely new? Any artists you'd love them to collaborate with?
-----------------------------------------------------------

For me, I would LOVE if they did something kind of like I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY and Itsumademo Hibiku Kono melody (or something similar to Namie Amuro's 60's/70's/80's single), where they put out new songs to the tunes of older popular songs. I would adore something like that again!

I'd also really enjoy an album of just their collaborations with other artists (kind of like what m-flo does). And it would give them an excuse to do more collaborations. While the collabs aren't usually my favorite tracks, it's always fun to hear different artists' styles mesh with each other. And if they did that, it would make more sense to leave Naki Natsu/Suki Natsu off the new album - leaving more room for new tracks.

I also think a collaboration with m-flo (or even just one of the guys) would be really awesome.

Okay, your turn. GO! Laugh

facebook + twitter
tehn00b
Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quote
Love Is...
Love Is... Joined: 19 Jan 2009 Posts: 190 Location: London
I want to hear more of songs similar to Kibun jojo and Gazen Yeah! i really liked those songs and Kibun jojo is what got me into mihimaru GT Laugh

I like Switch and im wondering what type of song the next single will be.

If they did another song like Itsumademo Hibiku Kono melody i would love that too Boogie but hoping for more upbeat pop songs Laugh Smile
Mattjon
Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quote
mihima mod
mihima mod Joined: 03 Sep 2007 Posts: 284 Location: Kyoto
going_x_crazy wrote:

I also think a collaboration with m-flo (or even just one of the guys) would be really awesome.

Yes! Get VERBAL on a track, that would be excellent Smile Umm, they did that live performance with Perfume a while ago, I'd like to see them join together again.
dalo
Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:16 am Reply with quote
Negai
Negai Joined: 14 Dec 2008 Posts: 23 Location: Malaysia-Indonesia
I want to see Mihimaru GT with Perfume! Smile

The song would be electro pop and I wanna see Hiroko dance with Perfume!!! Giggle
CrimsonReapers
Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:44 am Reply with quote
Koisuru Kimochi
Koisuru Kimochi Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 230 Location: MALAYSIA
Lol I would like songs like diverge or 幸せになろう.
At the same time I'd wish songs like Kibun Joujou or emotion.
Especially emotion cuz Im extremely in love with it. I mean the way they end it. An upbeat-like way to end a concert.

A collaboration with Kusuo or ET-KING would be nice too. Maybe m-flo too.

I know this is mostly impossible, mihimaru GT collab with So'Fly lols. A great combo of almost a similar group but different style of singing and rapping.
going_x_crazy
Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quote
Tsuyoku Tsuyoku
Tsuyoku Tsuyoku Joined: 15 Jan 2008 Posts: 411 Location: MI // USA
CrimsonReapers wrote:
I know this is mostly impossible, mihimaru GT collab with So'Fly lols. A great combo of almost a similar group but different style of singing and rapping.

I thought the same thing at first, but I'm not sure how that would work out. Two female leads + two male rappers... I have a feeling it might sound a little "messy" - kind of like how 777 with ET-KING sounded. But, if they found a way to make it work, I'd love to hear it!

facebook + twitter
CrimsonReapers
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:53 am Reply with quote
Koisuru Kimochi
Koisuru Kimochi Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 230 Location: MALAYSIA
going_x_crazy wrote:

I thought the same thing at first, but I'm not sure how that would work out. Two female leads + two male rappers... I have a feeling it might sound a little "messy" - kind of like how 777 with ET-KING sounded. But, if they found a way to make it work, I'd love to hear it!

Well Miyake could try rapping with Gorgio13 the way he did with SOFFet. Maybe the difference is SOFFet sync much better mihimaru GT being their 'best friend' band or something. Or even a collab with the now not so active group ITT (I THE TENDERNESS).

But for real, So'Fly is a potential'd group. Imma give them until their 5th year and I can see them as famous as mihimaru GT. But I do feel something that makes So'Fly uncompetitive with mihimaru GT. Maybe its Miyake's creativeness or just Hiroko's voice and Miyake's rap. Either way mihimaru GT is still the best.
Rinoa
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:58 pm Reply with quote
mihima admin
mihima admin Joined: 20 Jun 2007 Posts: 149
Well... I think their style right now is something I really enjoy. I like their upbeat-happy style. Therefore it's obvious I would love more upbeat songs on the lines of Kibun Jojo and Girigiri Hero. However I've always enjoyed their collaborations so... that would be something interesting to see as long as it's with the right artists Smile Somehow I wish they'd get a big tie-in or collab since they've got a high level of music which deserves the attention.

Page 1 of 1