Forum Index
Forum Index  »  mihimalyrics  »  Hoshi no Suna (mihimarhythm) translation
Page 1 of 1    

Hoshi no Suna (mihimarhythm) translation

karin
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:24 pm Reply with quote
YES
YES Joined: 02 Feb 2009 Posts: 265 Location: Spain
I was looking for some lyrics and by chance found Hoshi no Suna's English translation. The romaji lyrics have already been posted here by BoAMyjewel Smile

Hoshi no Suna (Stardust)

Not just standing still and talking, I let out a constant yell, that expresses my feelings
I'm going to forget about the one day that I finally had, running and falling down in the rain
No matter how much time I pass alone on Monday, I'm anxious
Even when I tell a joke, it just melts into my circle of friends, once more again

When I close my eyes, I remember; Where have you gone? Even now, in these changing times, I haven't forgotten about you
When I close my eyes, I remember; Where have you gone? I fall into a deep sleep, holding my side

Carrying withe me, the feelings of wanting to look back at the road that I continued to walk on, advancing into the future, keep time
I want to give up on everything, it's just like advancing on a road made of mud
By chance, you found yourself, I wonder if something has changed?
Following the same dreams as always, this road is still so far off in the distance

When I close my eyes, I remember; Where have you gone? I've been left behind somewhere far, far away
When I close my eyes, I remember; Where have you gone? I've been left alone, in a deep sleep
When I close my eyes, I remember; Where have you gone?
Continuing to walk on alone, I just want to be at your side...
When I close my eyes, I remember; Where have you gone? Time's practical joke; Look, a number of stars twinkle with a tale to tell

When I was young, I thought that unknown hopes stretches out beyond the clouds
Yes, even now, in my heart, I go out of control; I'm going back to yesterday, that I spent with you
I'm going to try throwing everything away, and starting from "0"; I can feel the same feelings
That I felt back then; I pray one time, for a window to pass through time

When I close my eyes, I remember; Where have you gone?
Even now, in these changing times, I haven't forgotten about you
When I close my eyes, I remember; Where have you gone? I fall into a deep sleep, holding my side
When I close my eyes, I remember; Where have you gone? I've been left behind somewhere far, far away
When I close my eyes, I remember; Where have you gone? I've been left alone, in a deep sleep

Credit: mognet.net
CrimsonReapers
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:59 pm Reply with quote
Koisuru Kimochi
Koisuru Kimochi Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 230 Location: MALAYSIA
THANK YOU SO MUUCH!!! One of fav song from them. Love hiroko's voice here and miyake's rap. Real masterpiece!

Page 1 of 1