Forum Index
Forum Index  »  Suggestions  »  Mihimaru Gallery?
Page 1 of 1    

Mihimaru Gallery?

mihimaskywalker
Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:23 pm Reply with quote
Kaerouka
Kaerouka Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 11 Location: Poland
Hello, I have a suggestion here. What about creating a gallery? Or at least a section for photos. I noticed that there are some threads about scans / other images in mihimahub section, but I don't think it's a right place for them. I think that organising some space only for pictures would make the forum clearer and easier to browse :)

Moreover, looking for some pictures of mihimaru is quite difficult, I think... The only way to find them is using Google, but barely ever it's possible to find what you've been looking for. Especially pictures of Hiroko alone or Miyake alone. I couldn't find these anywhere. The situation with hi-res pictures is even worse. In my opinion, this forum could be a great database of all kinds of information of mihimaru :) Let's think about it and do something! Every of us could contribute and expand the gallery, just like it's on Channel-Ai.

What do you think?

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:19 am Reply with quote
Tsuyoku Tsuyoku
Tsuyoku Tsuyoku Joined: 15 Jan 2008 Posts: 411 Location: MI // USA
In response to making a new section on the forum for photos... well the mods have been MIA for a long time, so I don't see that happening.

And as for an image gallery; I did have one in the works but I lost my host. I have over 2,000 mihimaru related images on my computer, but without a web host it's hard to share Frown

facebook + twitter

Page 1 of 1