Forum Index
Forum Index  »  mihimatalk  »  What brings you into mihimaru GT's music?
Page 2 of 3     Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What brings you into mihimaru GT's music?

jutah
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:52 am Reply with quote
Yakusoku
Yakusoku Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 6
I was watching music station and they are one of the guests, they were singing Gazen Yeah! at that time and i instantly fall in love with Hiroko and her purple suit.. Love Love Love and the song (Gazen Yeah!) of course Boogie Boogie can't get it out of my head..
Rockstar Invisible
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:30 am Reply with quote
Yakusoku
Yakusoku Joined: 22 Dec 2007 Posts: 2
When I had watched "Abarenbo Mama" and lisened to "I Should Be So Lucky".
ryo27
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quote
Kaerouka
Kaerouka Joined: 30 Nov 2007 Posts: 16 Location: Philippines
The first time I heard mihimaru GT song is about last year, when they released their song Kakegano Nai Uta. I got hooked in that music badly and i started searching it on the net.
I used to hear it almost daily and when I get back to Japan, I started looking for their albums and I bought "The best of mihimaru GT" and I get hooked to their songs. And till now I still love them...
GTA
Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:13 am Reply with quote
Yakusoku
Yakusoku Joined: 20 May 2008 Posts: 8
I knew this group when they released the best of Mihimaru GT. I am already a fan of J-Hip-Pop so I would like to try listening to other artists. The first thing I notice is that Hiroko's voice is very beautiful. After going through half way of their album,I found that their melody is great. I start to listen their singles ever since.
Mattjon
Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quote
mihima mod
mihima mod Joined: 03 Sep 2007 Posts: 284 Location: Kyoto
Hmm... well it was through Ouendan 2, but I stuck with them as there is no other band (in England at least) that is anything like mihimaru GT. This sort of music only seems to exist in Japan. Smile

Everything about them is unique.
stankin
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quote
Yakusoku
Yakusoku Joined: 26 Dec 2007 Posts: 6
Kibun jojo in Taiko no Tatsujin Boogie
kamiiyu
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quote
Yakusoku
Yakusoku Joined: 04 Jun 2008 Posts: 4 Location: France
I was watching Abarenbo Mama when I listened I Should Be So Lucky that's how I discovered them, but I did not seek more about them but when I saw Bon Voyage's PV {the title attract me which means Good Trip in french, I'm french so I was curious...} I have loved it... after that I became addicted to mihimaru GT...
wuenwuen
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:46 am Reply with quote
Yakusoku
Yakusoku Joined: 07 Jun 2008 Posts: 3
Cry Laugh Laugh ... To recall it... the 1st time that I've ever knew them is when I was watching music station.. and enjoyed their performance>I should be so lucky.... after listening to this song for the 1st time in my life... I can't believe myself that Ive get hooked to it.. hehe...
It was just keep ringing in my mind.... non-stop... then I find a link and download and replay it over and over again.. haha.. Until now..I can't believe that I've did that... hehe.... Ever since then.. I'm so looking forward for their new singles and performance on music station hehe...

ps: the performance is AMAZING!!!!! ganbateh...

MIHIMARU.GT.43VER

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:20 am Reply with quote
Yakusoku
Yakusoku Joined: 10 Jun 2008 Posts: 8
well, from my friend;s cd which left in my room
and i listened
i like their music style and vocal!
going_x_crazy
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:34 am Reply with quote
Tsuyoku Tsuyoku
Tsuyoku Tsuyoku Joined: 15 Jan 2008 Posts: 411 Location: MI // USA
I first heard about the duo from a friend on livejournal. It was around the time the single Itsumademo Hibiku Kono melody/Magical Speaker came out. I really loved the sound and started trying out the rest of their music. I've been hooked ever since! What keeps me listening to them? One of my friends actually asked me this recently, so I told her "I guess that what I love the most is that their songs always keep me feeling happy even when I don't have a reason to be happy." And its true. I cannot listen to their music without a smile on my face. Smile

facebook + twitter
zeus10002
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quote
So Merry Christmas
So Merry Christmas Joined: 20 Jun 2008 Posts: 60 Location: Madrid Spain
playing ouendan 2 i found kibun jojo , now i got mihimagic, mihimania, best of and some singles...but i cant find myhimarythm d u know if there is that has the first album(myhimarisumu) on stock? play asia and yesasia doestn have...
CrimsonReapers
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:23 am Reply with quote
Koisuru Kimochi
Koisuru Kimochi Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 230 Location: MALAYSIA
For me it happened when I heard a song on Music Station Special Super Live 2006 on Animax. They sang Kibun Jojo but I never knew them that time after a month. I never had enough clue haha. A month later I found the band's name (finally). Then when I listen to the single 'Love is...', I started to like them even more. For one reason is Miyake's rap. Its awesome! He fits his voice really well in his rap and even sync it very well with Hiroko's voice and the music.
eagle GSR-VR
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:40 am Reply with quote
Yakusoku
Yakusoku Joined: 04 Jul 2008 Posts: 1
earlier today i was looking for Gran Turismo clips on youtube, i stumbled onto diverge, i dug around a little more, downloaded a few songs and now im hear,
poketch
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quote
So Merry Christmas
So Merry Christmas Joined: 22 Jun 2008 Posts: 51
it's taiko no tatsujin's kibun joujou! wew i love this song, my favorite whenever i play taiko
RetroPop
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quote
Yakusoku
Yakusoku Joined: 12 Jul 2008 Posts: 5
Ouendan 2. As most people have said.

Page 2 of 3     Previous  1, 2, 3  Next